Dr. Breitbart - Manhasset, NY

I can not put into words how incredibly happy I am...

I can not put into words how incredibly happy I am with Dr. Breitbart. I am 50 years old and only 2 1/2 weeks ago I had a tummy tuck, and I feel fantastic! My stomach bothered me tremendously and I decided when my kids finished college I was going to get a tummy tuck, and I am a new and much happier person because of the amazing tummy tuck I was given by Dr. Breitbart. A friend had HIGHLY recommended using Dr. Breitbart and she was 100% correct. From the moment I met with him, and his staff I was so happy, and confident that it was going to be great, and from start to finish it was. They are the nicest most understanding people that spent much time answering my many questions, making me always feel I could call anytime for any reason which is a big relief when you feel nervous, and you know your doctor and staff are there for you. From my consultation to my amazingly quick recovery I could only say he is by far the best doctor. just everything about my experience with him I could really not say enough. Anyone looking for a phenomenal doctor and phenomenal results, I highly recommend Dr. Breitbart . He and his staff I gave a 5 star in every category, but they deserve more. It was not easy at my age to do this, but I am VERY happy I did it, and will be doing more because I have the best doctor to do it with. I want to thank Dr. Breitbart, and his staff for making it possible for me to feel so good about myself, and for making my experience so wonderful. I followed their directions, and did exactly what I was told to do, and in 2 1/2 weeks at 50 years old I am doing and feeling amazing. I have family and friends who are in ore of the amazing job Dr. Breitbart did, as they see the unbelievable difference in my stomach and me. After seeing my results they are so excited, and will be setting up consultations with Dr. Breitbart. I recommend anyone looking for a doctor to use him! Thank you Dr. Breitbart!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon