35, No Kids, Former Bikini Competitor - Manhasset, NY

I used Real Self as my main source of information...

I used Real Self as my main source of information in order to find the best and most qualified board certified plastic surgeon in the TRI-state area. Dr. Breitbart was amazing. I highly recommend him and plan to go back to him in the future. He is rather soft spoken and gentle and an OUTSTANDING SURGEON! I was scared to go under anesthesia which I needed to do considering the multiple areas I intended to have done. His staff and particularly his anesthesiologist made me feel very comfortable and assured me everything would be fine! -----and it was! More then fine! I really starts seeing my results on day 10. I'm still swollen but was given the green light to start working out (which I'm honesty excited about for the first time in 2 years!!) I'll post my photos. It's exactly 2 weeks to the day of my surgery. I recommend this surgery to anyone who has tried diet and exercise and just couldn't do it anymore. I needed a "push" and SmartLipo with Dr. Breitbart is what did it for me. I was even happy and PROUD to let my boyfriend see me completely nude last night for the first time in over a YEAR!! He couldn't stop telling me how beautiful my body looks. I was nearly in tears (with happiness).

Before and After (14 days)

3 weeks.

Three weeks post surgery.
Long Island Plastic Surgeon