No More Staining my White Shirts - Complete Change of Lifestyle - Manhasset, NY

I have been ruining my white shirts for more than...

I have been ruining my white shirts for more than 10 years because of my sweat. I did my research and learned about miraDry and decided to have the procedure done with Dr. Sayeed who was recommended by a friend. The procedure was painless, after injecting some local numbing fluid he applied the device and treated both arms at Level 5. I only felt a few spots of local heat during treatment but it was very tolerable. After the treatment I iced as much as I could for 3 days and took ibuprofen as Dr. Sayeed instructed. The first evening was slightly uncomfortable but again tolerable. My arms were red and swollen and tender to touch. Each day the swelling got better and after a few days was pretty much back to normal. I am so happy I did this because now when I know I used to sweat and I check my underarms there isn't any there! Working as fashion distributor this has completely changed my life and I no longer have to worry about running my clothes.
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sayeed is an amazing plastic surgeon that really takes his time in covering the procedure with his patients. I was completely confident and comfortable in my decision to have him perform my miraDry procedure. I would highly recommend Dr. Sayeed to anyone that is interested in miraDry.