Male 41 suffered with hyperhidrosis for many years!

I've had extreme hyperhidrosis underarm for years....

I've had extreme hyperhidrosis underarm for years. After doing research into all possible options to rectify this condition I found miradry to be the most effective & least aggressive procedure offered at this time. It's only been 24 hours since I had the procedure & I've yet to sweat! Will update!!

2 Weeks Later!

I followed the care instructions precisely and overall I'm feeling a lot better. My sweating has decreased from about 50% to 55% so my shirts still get wet under my suit jackets but less than prior than having the procedure. Interestingly though, my perspiration does not cause bad odor like before despite the fact that I haven't use deodorant since having the Miradry procedure.

Over all thanks to Dr Sayeed I've seen progress and I'm pleased to find less sweat than before with no odor! He's the man! ????????

Progress Photos!

Sequence of events photos!
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

I have to admit that I was nervous about the Miradry procedure from the start. When I entered into the office of Dr. Sayeed I was greeted by his receptionist Alex. My wife and I found her to be very pleasant & personable while still maintaining a high level of professionalism! I found the overall ambience to be warm and inviting! That coupled with the warm greeting we received went a long way to putting me somewhat at ease... When Dr. Sayeed entered into the room I found him to be very friendly. It made me feel like I wasn't just another patient but like an old friend. I expressed to him how hyperhidrosis has made my life difficult and he listened attentively. He was concerned and displayed fellow-feeling! That too went a long way to putting me at ease. He told me in detail what I could expect and asked me to inform him if I felt any discomfort. The Miradry procedure took approximately an hour and a half. As Dr. Sayeed performed the procedure his concern was constantly for my comfort and well-being. He kept looking for ways to make me feel more comfortable from offering to take breaks, dimming the lights, eliminating the musical sound that the Miradry system makes, etc... What an awesome doctor! On a scale of 1 to 10, Dr. Sayeed was an easy 10. I'd go as far as to say he's my favorite doctor to date if my best friend wasn't a physician. I wouldn't want to make him jealous lol! Kudos to Dr. Sayeed and Alex for a wonderful experience!