Thank You, Dr. Simhaee! Highly Recommended! - Manhasset, NY

Six years ago under the care of other doctors, I...

Six years ago under the care of other doctors, I was diagnosed with uterine cancer and I eventually underwent total hysterectomy. After two years of quarterly follow-ups between my oncologist and my then gynecologist, I received no word of advice from either one as far as how I should be taking care of myself as a result of such procedure. Their main focus for each visit I made was making sure there was no new cancer growth to which I was thankful for that. However, all alone to figure out what 's next after they have supposedly "done their job" I experienced a lot of pain and discomfort that deemed normal at the time given what had happened to me. For whatever reasons that I ended up going to Dr. Simhaee, that was by far the best decision I ever made. My only regret was that I didn't come to him sooner. He then explained to me in details all the changes that my body was going through. Being now in my late 50's and having gone through the effects of total hysterectomy, I felt as though my chances of feeling normal again were very slim. Dr. Simhaee proved that wrong. He recommended this new procedure called FemiLift (or some may call it the Mona Lisa Touch). Not having felt the same "as a woman" in a long time I thought to myself, "what have I got to lose." Surprisingly, after only two sessions, I started feeling like a brand new person again as if a new life began again. With one final session to go, I now know things can only get even better! The best part of it all is that I no longer have annoying frequent trips to the bathrooms. I even have nights that I don't go at all. So great to feel normal again. Thank you, Dr. Simhaee! I highly recommend your services to every woman out there who are a bit skeptic.
Great Neck OB/GYN