25 Years Old Young Mom with One Baby - Manhasset, NY

I've have done 3 femilift and 2 Prp shot and the...

I've have done 3 femilift and 2 Prp shot and the lateral wall. The first femilift was done solely, I got a lot of discharge for one week and experienced no difference. So the second time, dr Simhaee suggested me to do it with the prp shot. Well, frankly, I'm pretty sensitive so the procedure is very uncomfortable for me. Like someone using a needle to pin in ur V. But, with the prp, I felt an improvement Both in tightness and holding my urine. I can notice the improvement but it is not as significant as I expected and I got scared for the process so I delayed my third treatment. Two month later, I got another femilift with PRP because dr is kind enough to give me a discount for prp shot. Besides, I feel the treatment is more effective with the shot. This time, I got more numb cream so the process is better than the second time. My discharge after the treatment is less and less each time. And the improvement is more significant as well. In all, since I'm not brave enough to get a surgery, I think it's a good way to tight your V especially you had a big head baby.
Dr Jacob simhaee

Very gentle Doctor, I trusted him very much. So even I hate the procedure I am brave enough to complete it.