Mini Lift with Dr. Andrew Jacono - Manhasset, NY

I'm 51 and the last two years noticed a real...

I'm 51 and the last two years noticed a real decline in my skin, particularly the appearance of jowls. I tried all the things we try - expensive creams, etc. Finally I went for a consultation with Dr. Jacono and my husband and I were very impressed. He was honest, matter-of-fact and it felt like he was reading my mind. He voiced all my concerns before I did, right down to the fact that I never imagined myself getting a facelift. The mini-lift was clearly the best option and I have no regrets. I received the best possible care and amazing results. I look forward to every follow-up visit because everyone is so caring. I went in for surgery early one morning and was home resting by well before noon. Two weeks later I went back to work and as Dr. Jacono predicted, all anyone said was that I looked great and did I lighten my hair? (LOL) While I am not obsessed with my appearance and have no big issues with aging, I am very happy to now look in the mirror and see "myself" again. I don't think about the jowls any more, and I just live my life. It is also my second chance at truly taking better care of my skin, having come of age when we were all out there using baby oil to get tan!
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon