Mini Lift with Dr. Andrew Jacono - Manhasset, NY

I'm 51 and the last two years noticed a real...

I'm 51 and the last two years noticed a real decline in my skin, particularly the appearance of jowls. I tried all the things we try - expensive creams, etc. Finally I went for a consultation with Dr. Jacono and my husband and I were very impressed. He was honest, matter-of-fact and it felt like he was reading my mind. He voiced all my concerns before I did, right down to the fact that I never imagined myself getting a facelift. The mini-lift was clearly the best option and I have no regrets. I received the best possible care and amazing results. I look forward to every follow-up visit because everyone is so caring. I went in for surgery early one morning and was home resting by well before noon. Two weeks later I went back to work and as Dr. Jacono predicted, all anyone said was that I looked great and did I lighten my hair? (LOL) While I am not obsessed with my appearance and have no big issues with aging, I am very happy to now look in the mirror and see "myself" again. I don't think about the jowls any more, and I just live my life. It is also my second chance at truly taking better care of my skin, having come of age when we were all out there using baby oil to get tan!

Worth every penny

Not sure why others are so concerned about what I paid. Kind of my business, right? It was my FACE. My decision was based on the doctor. You can't really put a price on something so personal. He has no shortage of patients, because of the work he does and the aftercare. Yes, the price included EVERYTHING, plus after care for the rest of my life. I also live on Long Island. Dr. Jacono also funds his own trips to do cleft palate surgery on children in poverty-stricken countries, so if I helped with that, doing something so decadent for myself, I'm more than happy at what I paid. I don't get the whole faux "So sorry you paid so much." No one is truly sorry - you don't even know me LOL. You just want to make a point, give a dig, etc. I'm sure if the price tag is too much for someone, they should find a doctor they can afford. The one person I do know who "bargain shopped" her breast surgery is on her fourth surgery with the same surgeon, in an attempt to "fix" his first surgery. She is trapped because she can't afford a different surgeon at this point. She saved $4,000 initially. She would gladly have paid more if she could go back and just do it right. So thanks for all your concern, but I would not have done this if I could not afford it and I would have not have done this with any other surgeon. This is a man who helps women who have gotten bad surgeries (see the videos on major television programs) or google his work. Just don't minimize this procedure and think anyone can do it, or that it's "no big deal." It was a really big deal and lots can go wrong, if you don't use the right doctor. You cannot put a price tag on this type of expertise. Good luck and God bless!
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon