44yr Old FINALLY!!! Got a Very Much Needed Breast Uplift and Augmentation - Manhasset, NY

I have wanted a breast uplift ever since my...

I have wanted a breast uplift ever since my breasts had developed. I never felt comfortable or feminine, because they were not an ideal shape, in fact they were ugly, and left me feeling terribly insecure throughout my life. After nursing 3 children, the situation became that much more depressing. I couldn't even stand to see myself in the mirror, and I the only time I'd take off my bra was to take a shower. Dressing was difficult because even the best bras on the market were ill fitting and my silhouette was best suited for oversized shirts- because anything fitted looked plain right awful. As someone who has always taken care of herself, exercising, eating right, and having high standards for her appearance, this has always been a very bitter pill to swallow. Finally, indecided to do what I had always hoped too do, to get an uplift and augmentation of my breasts. Dr. Breitbart was the third Doctor I consulted. I had done my research, meticulously researched, and was determined to get the right Doctor so that I finally could be happy with my reflection in the mirror, for really the first time in my life. Dr. Breitbart from the very beginning was very patient- I never once felt rushed, he was easy to talk too, and very importantly he made me feel comfortable, was a good listener, exceptionally qualified, and had come to my attention via stellar recommendations. All that is well and good- but the actual results are nothing short of miraculous. I love my new breasts. The surgery went great and the ambulatory unit in which I had it performed was fantastic, exactly like a hospital would feel, but spa like in that the nurses treated me so well, I almost didn't want to leave, I felt so pampered. My clothes now fit amazing, I feel feminine and this has definitely added serious edge to my self esteem. I can't keep my husbands hands off of me, and best of all, I feel terrific in a way I never had before. It's pretty way cool. I also had lip of my hip rolls... And that has only added to my new curves in an extraordinarily positive way. Can not recommend Dr. Breitbart any higher- he has changed my life! I will post pictures very soon!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

He was warm, kind, patient, and best of all, his aesthetic eye and skilled hands performed magic!