47 and Wanted Nice Boobs Already! Manhasset, NY

I was fine, before kids, nothing big but full and...

I was fine, before kids, nothing big but full and firm. After 3 kids I lost the firmness and they shrunk to barely an A cup. I have wanted this since I was 40, finally had the guts to go forward with it.
Had 4 consults, I just felt like Dr. Leipziger just got what I wanted and needed. He was patient and easy to talk to. My gyn highly recommended him, I figured he must know since he sees and feels breasts all day.
I was told he's a true perfectionist, and he really is. Meticulous and perfection all the way. I am very happy with my results, I wanted full and perfectly proportional to my body and that's what he gave me. 300cc high profile got me from a A cup, barely, to a 32 D, sized at Victorias Secret and Nordstrom. I don't look like a D cup the way you'd think, I look like a full C cup.
This doc is pretty strict, you can't do many things for much longer than most docs say, but in the end it's worth it. Why risk a complication.
Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

My doctor was great! Would highly recommend him.