27yo with All the Confidence in the World - Manhasset, NY

Having my BA was the best decision I could've made...

Having my BA was the best decision I could've made. Prior I lacked confidence and self esteem. Now I have the confidence to wear nice clothes, a bikini and go out with friends. Choosing Dr. Breitbart was the best decision and I wouldn't have used anyone else for my surgery! Definitely recommend!!!!!
Long Island Plastic Surgeon

Working with Dr. Breitbart was an experience nothing short of amazing. He and his staff made the journey easy, exciting and rewarding. Dr. Breitbart is very thorough from the initial consultation to the post surgery follow ups. Prior to my surgery I was very anxious and nervous and he explained everything to me in detail so I knew what was happening. His bedside manner was remarkable and exceeded my expectations. During my follow up exams he guided me on what to do to engage my recovery and ensure it was successful. I would not have chosen anyone else for my surgery. He made the experience a very pleasant one and I am truly the happiest I've ever been. Dr. Breitbarts staff was also outstanding. They are very helpful and prompt with appointments and and concerns. They are extremely friendly and only want the best. Working with Dr. Breitbart and his staff was great and if you are considering having Breast Augmentation surgery I would highly highly recommended him!