Excited and Nervous. Mandeville, LA

54 yrs. 5"0 110lbs. was thin my whole life but...

54 yrs. 5"0 110lbs. was thin my whole life but over the last 17yrs eating unhealthy caught up with me 92 pound weight loss through diet and exercise. Never had big breast but with weight loss there completely gone any advice on silicon over the muscle without lift 385cc would like a very natural look.

Pre op

Go for my pre op July 26rh.

More before photos

Already put deposit down on silicone implants 346/405 over the muscle now questioning what I want and if I made the right decision.

Anxious

10 more days I'm excited and nervous went for my pre op and to talk to the nurse at Dr Coopers office she made me feel better about my decision not to get a lift its not set in stone I can always go back and get one if need be.

On my Way to Recovery

So far doing great. Will post more pics when I can. Right now just resting taking meds as directed have not felt any pain yet. Subgradular implants no lift. Was a little worried about not having a lift but from what I can see they look pretty well. I know they still have to settle. Wanted to share my story because there is not a lot of pics on over the muscle with no lift pics.

3 days post opp.

So far so good

6 days out

Went to the gym today just walking the treadmill. Left breast good right some pain I think it's because I use that side a lot more.
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Really like Dr. Cooper also 3 family members have had great results with her work.