Body Back (Plus Some!) - Mandeville, LA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I suppose it's about time I joined! I've been...

I suppose it's about time I joined! I've been looking through all the stories and advice for a couple months now. Here's my story so far.

I'm a mom of two sweet boys (3 and 5) and after breastfeeding and all the changes that pregnancy, I decided I want my body back! I've been pretty good about exercising, but no amount of exercise will give me the bust I really want. I'm 34 years old, 5'3 and 125 pounds. My current bra size is 34 A. I told the PS that I would like a full C, but really, the more I think about it, I want a D. Who am I kidding?! I want nice, big boobs.

The PS I chose is very nice and comes with a lot of great recommendations. I was able to do the Vectra 3D imaging to get an idea of what I may look like post op. I've already told her I would like the 380/410 (I have a two difference sized boobs) and I'm now thinking I would like to bump it up to the next size 410/440 ccs. I am going with round, moderate profile sientra implants and I'm so excited I can't think of anything else. I feel pretty prepared (thanks to scouring this website). But I'm a bit nervous about recovery.

So, that's my story so far! Hopeful I can talk to my ps tomorrow and see about changing my size two days before surgery!

Tomorrow is the big day for me! I've been so...

Tomorrow is the big day for me! I've been so excited and nervous all day. House is cleaned, hubby is off work for a couple days to help take care of the kids, and I have the bedroom set up for easy access to prescriptions and the remote to the tv. I think I may be looking forward to a couple days in bed (even though it won't be comfortable) as I am to the new breasts.

My lovely lady lumps have arrived! My husband...

My lovely lady lumps have arrived! My husband dropped me off at the surgery center this morning and was able to drop the kids off at school while the staff and doctor prepared me for surgery. I was a bit anxious and thinking to myself, "what am I doing? This is an elective surgery, I should be happy with my body. I am healthy, I can walk, feed myself and do the day to day things so many take for granted." But, lucky for me the sedative they put in my I'VE helped me to relax ;) After they checked my vitals and hooked me up, a nurse and my doctor told me it was time. I was rolled into the surgery room and I swear I was out in less than a minute. When I woke up, I was in the recovery room with my husband by my side. I felt so drugged and out of it. Didn't feel too much pain or pressure. They released me about a half hour after I woke up and had a pretty uneventful ride home. Since I've been home I just been dozing on and off. I took a peek, and thought they are small. My husband laughed and said, "no. You look great and you will be happy with the size once they settle." I ended up with 380 on one side and 410 in the other. That's what the ps though would look the best on my body.
Hope everyone is doing well out there!

I'm now one week post op and feeling a lot better...

I'm now one week post op and feeling a lot better since the surgery. The first two days I was pretty out of it because of the pain killers. By the third morning I decided to stop taking them because I hated the way they made me feel. I was dizzy and unfocused and really didn't like the feeling. That meant the next two days were rough. For me, the third day and fourth day post op were very uncomfortable and I was impatient and miserable. I thought I would be ok to drive five days post op, and even though I stopped taking medication three days earlier, I still felt too loopy to drive. Everyone is different, but it took me until today to feel confident to drive. That being said, every day that goes by, the better I feel. I can't wait to see how my breasts look once they fall into place. They are still high and I now how to wear the dreaded strap for three hours a day. I didn't have to wear it right after surgury and I didn't have to wear a bra after the first 24 hours. I still wear it though because it's what is most comfortable.

I haven't updated in quite a while, but everything...

I haven't updated in quite a while, but everything is going well! The first week post op was pretty tough, but every day after has been going really well. They're evening out and I'm happy with the size. It's nice to fill out clothes for the first time! It took a couple weeks for me to adjust to the change, but they feel like they're a part of me now. I'm getting back to the gym, but certain exercises freak me out a bit. It feels awkward doing push ups and I kind of feel like I'm babying my new boobies. Hope everyone else is doing well out there!
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Several ladies have recommended her. I've researched her, she's board certified with no complaints I've found. Staff is friendly and she's very approachable.

5 out of 5 stars Overall rating
5 out of 5 stars Doctor's bedside manner
5 out of 5 stars Answered my questions
5 out of 5 stars After care follow-up
4 out of 5 stars Time spent with me
5 out of 5 stars Phone or email responsiveness
5 out of 5 stars Staff professionalism & courtesy
5 out of 5 stars Payment process
5 out of 5 stars Wait times
Was this review helpful? {{ voteCountOthers + ' other' + (voteCountOthers == 1 ? '' : 's') }} found this helpful