30 Yr Old Mother of 2... Fitness Competitior.. - Mandeville, LA

Hi Ladies, OMG, I have been reading on here for a...

Hi Ladies, OMG, I have been reading on here for a few weeks now and everyone is so helpful and kind. I am a mess of emotions with my BA just a few weeks away. I am currently a 36b-just skin mostly :(
As I have continued continued training and dieting and competing over the last 3 years I have lost more more of what little tatas I had. I am so ready to get this done. I am getting 600cc HP Silicone under the muscle. Any advice for recovery?
Mandeville Plastic Surgeon

I have meet with several doctors before choosing Dr Boudreaux. Everyone in his office is so friendly and welcoming and helpful. Dr. Boudreaux was so nice and answered all of my questions without me having to ask them. I have contacted his office several times since my consultation with questions that have come up and I always get a quick response and never feel like I`m being a pain. I went with Dr Boudreaux because not only do I know a few ladies that have used him, my husband and I felt so comfortable with him and his staff. Can not wait to see the results after surgery.