37 Years Old, Much Needed Tummy Tuck and Lipo on Hips - Mandeville, LA

After 100 pounds lost and twins I really need this...

After 100 pounds lost and twins I really need this tummy tuck and lipo on hips. Surgery is soon and getting nervous. Hope it's not as painful as I think it will be. Doctor said it would take 3 hours. I've uploaded 2 before pictures. I will upload more pictures and how I'm doing after surgery. I hope everything goes good.

Tummy tuck and lipo done

Just got home from surgery. Not too much pain right now because he also gave me a local. Will keep on posting updates.

2nd day

Just now woke up and oh my gosh. Lots of pain and lots for soreness. I take a shower today so I'll post picture without binder.

Afternoon Day 2

Oh my goodness the pain. Today is pretty bad. Been taking my pain pills every 4 hours snd still in a lot of pain. I'll be glad when I don't have to take pain pills anymore. They are making me itch. Here are some pictures before I got in the shower. Lower back is starting to hurt also since I'm walking bent over.

Morning day 3

Pain and soreness worse today. Oh my goodness. Im hoping to feel better tomorrow. Here are some pictures.

Morning Day 4

Not too much pain but really really sore. It's just as bad. Going to try to get off pain pills today and take Tylenol every 6 hours because I'm itching like crazy from the pain pills and I'm getting nauseated now, I guess from the pain pills so we will see. I have no appetite whatsoever. Here are some day 4 pictures

Morning

Boy I'm waiting for the soreness and pain to get better. This is one rough surgery. But I know everyday will get better. Getting my drains out tomorrow. Can't wait for that.

Got drains out today

Much easier without the drains. Lots of swelling today. Still really really sore. Can't get comfortable no matter what I do.

Feeling better today

Trying to get up and around today. Still very sore and swollen. Can lie on one of my sides now. Lower back is hurting. Keeping ibuprofen in my system every 4 hours.

Resting as much as I can

When I'm up and around too much, oh the swelling and soreness. At the end of the day, I do hurt.

Sore

Oh my soreness is bad today. Woke up this way. Some days are better than others. I hope this gets better in the next couple of days, bc I go back to work Monday.

Hurting today

Today I'm hurting, swollen and really sore. Woke up this way.

Soreness Better Finally

Soreness is better but swelling is not. I hope it goes down and I will have a flat tummy.

Back to work today

OMG! Not fun. Even though I have a desk job I was so uncomfortable and when I got home, I hurt and so damn sore. I should have took another week off. People.....take at least 3 weeks off of work. Seriously.

Swelling Down this morning a little

But at the end of the day.....wow mama is the swelling bad.

Evening Swelling

Boy I hurt today. Legs hurt, butt hurts, hips hurt, shooting pains in stomach. Today was rough.

Swelling Down but only due to rest

Rested all day yesterday. This morning swelling down.

Swelling Finally Going Down

Swelling Finally Going Down in my stomach but not the inside of my legs. Soreness is a lot better in stomach. Hips are still sore but when I sneeze or cough I can feel it in my stomach.

Still wearing binder

Go for my one month follow up in 2 days. Hopefully I'll be able to switch to Spanx.

Swelling

Is anyone else still swelling this much? I was better but has been really bad the last 2 days. Yesterday was worse.

Still swollen Uhhhhhhhhhh

I'm ready for swelling to go away. Yuk!!!! Binder is off, wearing spanx today.

2 spots hurting and swelling

I have 2 localized spots about the size of a quarter that is hurting and swelling. Morning is better but in the evening these spots really hurt. Spots hurt when I try to have a bowel movement. I have attached pictures showin the areas that hurt and my swelling tonight.

Still Swollen

I'm still swollen. I've been doing cardio a bit for the last 2 weeks. The first week was 5 minutes a day. Last week I am up to 8 minutes a day of cardio.
Maybe that's why I'm still swollen. Who knows.
Mandeville Plastic Surgeon

Dr Boudreaux and his staff are amazing. Everything went smoothly. Would definitely refer my friends and family to him.