24 Yr Old Asian Female Had Scar Revision of Facial Chickenpox Scars - Mandaluyong City, PH

I had adult chickenpox January last year. It was...

I had adult chickenpox January last year. It was one of the most aweful experience I've ever had in my life. My self esteem went down the hill during the "breakout" stage and ultimately after, I was left with hundreds of scars all over my body. Thankfully, to this day, some have been blurred already.. But the deep ones are sure to stick where they've popped --- MY FACE. :( And so I've long waited for the scars to finally mature and get all of them excised. And finally I had it done already! This is it. Will be uploading photos everyday for the progress of my scars.

Suture removal

Finally! I came back to the clinic today for my suture removal. They have been replaced with strips though. I wasn't able to see the wounds without the strips. My surgeon prescribed me antibiotic to avoid any complication as she isn't confident I'm healing well.. I hope the result comes out the best still! :(

Pre-surgery photos

Hi. Tbh, I was actually a bit groggy bec of the effect of anesthesia post surgery when I uploaded my photos so I wasn't able to include photos of me before surgery. Lol. Anyways, here are my pre-surgery photos.

9 days post surgery

Just took the steri strips and put silicon gel all over the scars.

10 days post excision

Indoor lighting

Almost 2 months post surgery

Hi. It's been a while since I uploaded photos. Here you go guys. Please leave comments and message me of you have any questions. Thank you.

PS

On top of my forehead scars, I've had breakouts, so please excuse my super imperfect skin. :(

With powder foundation on

Here are my photos with makeup on.
Dr. Kathryn Nuñez

One of the best doctors I've ever met! 1. Skillful and well-experienced - more than 30yrs of experience as a surgeon 2. Professional - knows how to treat her patients well; prioritizes patient's preferences 3. Attentive and informative - knows her stuff, explains every procedure/step in a comprehensive manner; 4. Keen and detail-oriented - does not allow a single question unanswered 5. Very responsive - responds to phone questions promptly All in all, I'm very satisfied with the services of Dr. Kathy and her staff. :)