Upper Eyelid Surgery for 58 Year Old Nurse - Manchester, GB

At my age I was always looking tired but still...

At my age I was always looking tired but still feeling energetic. People always used to say I should get more rest. I felt I could do something to improve my appearance and give me more confidence at work and socially.
Having research plastic surgeons in my locality I finally decided to have consultation with Mr Ross, who assessed my needs and provided me with both a comprehensive verbal and written explanation of the risks and benefits for my specific skin laxity.
I was advised to have the procedure done under local anaesthetic as opposed to a general anaesthetic to avoid the risk of over correction, which means not been able to fully close my eyes. Whilst nervous about the prospect of being awake, I need not have worried.
The procedure was straight forward as he kept me informed at each step. There was minimal bruising, and swelling subsided quicker than I had expected. I was back at work after one week and really happy with the care I received from Mr Ross and his team. I am very pleased with the result and have no hesitation in recommending Mr Gary Ross for this procedure.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon