I Feel Like a 20 Something! & I'm in my 40's! :) - Manchester, GB

I wanted a tummy tuck since I had my daughter in...

I wanted a tummy tuck since I had my daughter in 2000 but was repeatedly refused based on the fact I had a bmi of 37, so after a weight loss procedure in 2012 I was finally at an acceptable weight for my tummy tuck. After a discussion with Dr.Murphy we decided on an full abdominoplasty & a breast lift. I decided to do the 2 procedures at once just to rejuvenate my body. I can say in all honesty that the end result is very pleasing. I have had a few concerns whilst healing but 7 months in, things are settling down well. The breast scars are barely visible and the tummy is flat with an amazingly natural belly button! ( I hated my natural one)
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Murphy is very professional & puts you at ease in an uncomfortable situation. He has an air of confidence that engages trust in him. His staff are very professional and they work fantastically as a team. I was so happy with my immediate after care I didn't want to leave!