Emma Rainford 21 Years Old Self Consious About my Nose - Manchester, GB

I was very self consious about my nose as I had a...

I was very self consious about my nose as I had a bump on it & wanted it to be gone! So I went just for a consultation and they was so lovely and made me feel comfortable that I then went ahead and seen the surgeon. I didn't really have any pain at all after the surgery just couldn't breathe for a full day which was normal nothing I couldn't put up with!

Emma Rainford 21 self consious about my nose..

I had always hated my nose from being in school, no one ever used to mention it to me or I never got bullied for it or anything it was just me I would never get in photos from the side & used to make everyone delete any where you could see my bump! If I was with a big group and anyone came over to speak I would attempt to put my hair across the side of my face just to hide my side profile. Without telling anyone at all I finally decide to research about it online and I came across transform where I then applied for a consultation within the hour I heard back & had booked my consultation. Again I wanted to keep it all quiet and didn't tell anyone till I knew more about it, at my consultation Sharon was lovely she answered all my questions and didn't pressure me into anything. It made me feel comfortable and go ahead with it. The next meeting was to meet the surgeon mr tahery, this time round I took my mum as I was nervous & wanted to be sure I had the correct person to be trusting to mess with my face. When I met Mr Tahery that's when I knew for 100% I wanted to go through with it he was lovely & again answered everything I needed to know including showing me pictures f before & afters in which he had done. It came to the day of having it I would say I was more excited than scared! The hospital room was so nice didn't even feel like I was lay in a hospital an all the nurses made me feel so comfortable an calm! Even going down to surgery the nurse was having a chat about my holiday & keeping my mind of even being able to think of being scared! Within minutes (it felt) I was awake again in recovery all I remember saying is ' when do I go in' I had no pain nothing the nurse said Emma you have been in an in recovery for 20 minuets! It was all over with so quickly! When I got home I had no pain what so ever for the first couple of days I'd say the 3rd day I to it was the most uncomfortable an that wasn't because of the pain it was more because of it all being blocked up but nothing that wasn't bareable! The week after I had my plaster of Paris off they showed me in the mirror my new nose I could not believe it, it was just exactly how I could of wished for! No one who doesn't know about me having my nose done has even noticed the difference that's how natural and perfect it is, it hasn't changed my face in the slightest, just made me feel comfortable an happy with the prefect little nose now. I honestly couldn't be happier! So glad I did it an so glad I chose the surgeon I did too do it! 4 weeks after having it all done and I was on holiday showing off my new nose with no troubles at all! I love love love it!

So so happy with my side profile now :)

4 months on..

4 months on and I am absolutely loving my new nose, LOVING having my side profile being take by not being conscious ?? So happy with it, no regrets what so ever only that I didn't do it sooner!

4 months on ..

6 months on ...

I just keep falling more & more in love with my nose as time goes on! It really is true you have to keep waiting to see the results improving! To look back on how bad my nose actually was to how it is now is just amazing!!!!

6 months on ...

Front views of my nose ..

A lot of people have been asking me for front pictures of my nose rather than just side ones so here's a couple ....

HAPPY 1st BIRTHDAY TO MY NOSE ????????????????

One year today I got my pretty little nose. Best thing I ever ever did.

For everyone asking this is a pic of my scar.

A lot of people keep asking me about my scar and how it's heeled. Here's a picture of my scar under my nose... You can hardly see it its faded so much now after 12 months and is just the tiniest (straight) scar under my nose. Can't even notice it.

For everyone who asked me about my scar, here's a pic.

Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

From having my consultation and going meeting Mr Tahery like any other girl I was terrified it was my face he was touching I didn't know this man, what if I didn't like it? All these questions was going round in my head. I took my mum to the consultation of meeting mr Tahery with me, we sat talking and he literally answered every question I needed to know, he also then showed me a few of his before an after pictures of patients that he had done before .. They all looked amazing! I must of made it hard for mr Tahery as when he asked me what I wanted from my nose all I could say was too get rid of my bump that's all I wanted.. He then sat there and he drew out a picture an pointed out what he would change how he would change it an what that would do to my face! He was amazing he knew exactly what he was talking about. From me having just this 30 minuet chat with Mr Tahery I knew this was the surgeon I wanted I trusted him to go ahead an operate on my face. The day of surgery when I was lay in my hospital bed Mr Tahery came down before surgery an reassured me again, he went through literally everything again of what he will be doing on my nose. I then explained to him how scared I was of needles an so terrified of that needle first going in me, he suggested putting me on gas and air first so that I would not see or feel the needle & I didn't feel a thing! Mr Tahery I felt went above an Beyond as any one else would be like its an operation you have to have needles haha he did everything to make me feel comfortable and trust in him! After the surgery Mr Tahery came down to my room just to check everything was ok he told me 'everything went perfect how it should' them words ment so much at the time as I obviously couldn't see a thing what had happened to my nose. I've only had my plaster off for 5 weeks now I've been on a week holiday and not had any troubles at all I honestly love my new nose an I don't think I would of gone trough with it all without Mr Tahery doing it. It honestly is the perfect little nose!