53 Year Old - Rhinoplasty - Manchester, GB

I'd always hated my nose and it's always been my...

I'd always hated my nose and it's always been my biggest insecurity. On meeting Mr Ross I knew immediately that I wanted him to perform my rhinoplasty. ( I’d had 2 previous consultations with reputable surgeons and done some research). Mr Ross showed me lots of photos and pointed to detail. He explained things clearly and gave me some guidance to help me make an informed choice. In my opinion he is a genuine person who wants the best outcome for his patients. I opted for closed rhinoplasty and I‘m very happy with the result. I was surprised that the whole procedure went so well, the hospital stay was comfortable, the staff were lovely especially his Secretary Vicky. I emailed Mr. Ross at a funny hour with a query and was surprised at how quickly he responded. I have to add that I was a very nervous/anxious patient but now that I am 6 months post op and most of the swelling seems to have gone, I feel it is the right time to post my review. Thank you Mr Ross ?
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

I had two quite lengthy appointments with Mr Ross to discuss the pro's and cons and he explained everything fully. I was also given a detailed letter explaining the procedure. Mr Ross is genuine and I believe he wants the best outcome for his patients. My result was exactly what I had hoped for.