47 Yr Old, Three Kids, Regular Exercise, but Very Stubborn Belly Fat and Loose Skin. Manchester, GB

I'm seven days in so can't see results yet, but...

I'm seven days in so can't see results yet, but will post at three months and if there's a result in the meantime, I'll post between. I had three small applicators over three hours and while it pinched at the time, the procedure was not painful. My tummy has been sore since, but nothing too bad and for the past couple of days, I've had a slight stabbing sensation in my skin as the nerves come back to life. Nothing bad though and I've been able to do some cardio in the hope it will get things moving. Will post again when there is news. Or not.

16 days post procedure

All swelling and tingling gone - still a little tender if I poke the area. So far no difference as far as I can see, but apparently that's to be expected. I'm hoping to start seeing some difference after a month even though I know it can take up to three. Hoping it's not been a waste of time and money. Fingers crossed!
Mandy