34 Yr Old Mum Wanting Much Larger Breasts - Manchester, GB

I had very low sagging breasts due to significant...

I had very low sagging breasts due to significant weight loss from 160lbs (70kg) to 100lbs (45kgs) and wanted much larger breasts with projection rather than a full D cup of saggy breast tissue. My nipples were pointing to the floor. I had an augmentation and lift with 400cc silicon gel implants. At first very high which I loved but now more natural position though extremely large. I have gained quite a lot of weight also with birth of daughter 1 year ago and havn't lost baby weight to 180lbs (80kg) so my breasts are now huge but I and my husband love them though they are 34J or K depending on bra. Its difficult to get a good fit bra and clothes shopping is difficult too but I love the attention and I love the shape. I have absolutely no regrets and am happy with the results. I hope this helps even if it is not to your liking. I love being curvy and being happy in my body is most important to me. My self esteem has never been better. Our daughter loves her pillows too. I am officially a cuddly mummy. Hopefully I can have another baby soon too. My implants settled easily and I have had no problems at all. My nipples were raised and the implants were sub muscular. Could have gone bigger but weight gain has saved me having too. Very happy with outcome. No plans to change anything.
Surgicare UK

Very happy with procedure and treatment. Could be better.