Breast Implants, 52 Year Old, Very Pleased - Manchester, GB

Having breast fed 3 children and being of slim...

Having breast fed 3 children and being of slim build (if I do put weight on it tends to go on my legs rather than upper body) my breasts were almost non existent - very much "empty socks". I have a good figure and am quite toned due to a passion for weight training. Believe me, if breasts were made of muscle I would be quite happy to work for them in the gym! I felt that my flat chest made me look very imbalanced. I never thought I would be someone to go down this route but after my daughter had implants following weight loss and I saw how successful it was, I was inspired to put my prejudices and inhibitions aside and follow her down the same route. The whole process was quite simple. I had little pain, recovered extremely quickly and am delighted by the results. I feel more femanine and more like my old self. It's great not to be fussing around with those chicken fillets! My clothes look so much better on me and I can wear a bikini with confidence. My breast feel like they are all my own and most of the time I forget about the implants. I have no regrets at all.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Gary Ross was highly professional at all times and his calm and pragmatic manner gave me confidence. At no time did I feel he was selling something to me. I was given all the information I needed and could take as much time as I liked in deciding whether to go ahead or not.