UK 30yr Old Mum to 7year Old, Feeling Very Nervous! - Manchester, UK

I have my BA booked for 19th March with Dr Netri...

I have my BA booked for 19th March with Dr Netri at Transform in Manchester. I'm so nervous having never been in hospital other than to have my son! I'm currently barely filling an A cup so have opted for 300s, behind muscle Allergen Natrelle Gel Fill... Being only 60kgs and 5ft 6 in tall I do not want to have the stuck on look I just want to look and feel womanly. My surgeon said I will be a large C/small D cup! Today I went shopping for a sports bra, they are not the nicest looking things! Is there anyone else who is going to Pines on Wednesday or has recently been that can give me any tips? X

Night before.....

All packed and ready to be collected in the morning! So nervous but excited too as this time tomorrow I'll actually have boobs !!!!!!

All done! So happy:-))))

What a doddle, can't believe I was so nervous anxious and worried. Everything went well. Was very groggy after the anaesthetic and hardly any pain just discomfort from the drains but had them taken out this morning and has relieved lots of pressure.
Saw my surgeon this morning he said there is very minimal swelling so this is the size they will b:-))) I'm filling a C cup bra for the first time ever!
Wish Ide done it sooner.
Highly recommend Mr Netri and Transform.

Day 3 post op

Still feeling tired, I think it's from the meds as I'm getting at least 5 hours unbroken sleep!
I have a little pain and tenderness in my left breast but not as bad as I thought it would be.
Can't stop looking and touching them :-)))) my only regret is not doing it sooner.
Transform were brill and the staff at the hospital were fab, nothing was too much. I highly recommend them and Mr Netri the genius :-))))

2 weeks post op!

Today I had my dressings removed and saw my neat scars! Smaller than I thought..
Had a shower for the first time with boobs, was able to wrap a towel around me without it falling down, feel amazing!
I'm also allowed to sleep flat 2nite so hoping for a great night sleep too.
Happy happy happy x

Pics

Before

Exercise?

Hi
Just wondering when it is safe to exercise, and what kinds of exercise did you start with? I was going to the gym at least 3 times a week pre op and now I'm getting a bit down as I've not exercised for over a month now:-( I'm at week 4 post op. I don't see my surgeon til 23rd May:-( advice needed ladies!
Thanks in advance x
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Transform & Giorgio Netri - The man is a genius! His work is amazing! He was so lovely and informative Highly recommended