26 Years Old, Open Septorhinoplasty. Manchester, GB

Having struggled with confidence due to my hatred...

Having struggled with confidence due to my hatred of my nose for many years I decided to save up & go ahead with the rhinoplasty procedure. Mr Tahery was so warm & lovely & made me feel at ease & confident i was in good hands. 8 weeks later i am so happy, my results are amazing & i feel a lot happy in myself. Having seen another surgeon before Mr Tahery who was cold & unfriendly, i can't stress enough how important it is that you feel comfortable & confident with your surgeon. Would 100% recommend Mr Tahery, infact my friend is having the procedure in 2 months time after seeing my results :-)

6 weeks post op

This is a picture 6 weeks after my rhinoplasty with Mr Tahery. Love my new nose!!

Pre op

This is just minutes before i went down for my op! As you can see my nose was very large, bony & pointed.

A year late....

I have developed what is known as a "pollybeak"
Having to have revision surgery in October
Absolutely terrifed due to the reviews i have seen on here lately :-(

Pollybeak Advice!!

Has anyone had a pollybeak deformity fixed by revision surgery? Was it successful etc?
Any help would be appreciated :-)
Manchester Facial Plastic Surgeon

Very warm, friendly & welcoming. Honest without being offensive & fills you with confidence about having the procedure. Fantastic results, couldn't be happier.