23, UK, Revision Septo- Rhinoplasty. So happy with results. Manchester, GB

After a lifetime of intense insecurity about my...

After a lifetime of intense insecurity about my nose, an accident that made the appearance of it worse prompted me to pursue surgery when i was 16. This wasn't the success i wanted it to be and it needed further work to fix it internally as well as the outer appearance. My nose went off to one side and there was an obvious hump in it with ridges from where my skin rested on the cartilage. Therefore last year, at the age of 22 I had my revision surgery. I'm now so happy with my new nose, it has made an indescribable difference to my life and how i feel about myself, to not have that insecurity hanging over me. I don't have the anxiety of how it looks in pictures anymore, or have to angle myself to avoid people seeing my side profile. I actively now love my nose. It's a scary decision, particularly when the last surgery was such a disappointment, but I'm so happy i can say that now.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

I'm writing this whole review because Mr Woolford has done such a wonderful job on my nose and i can't recommend him more highly. He made it clear to me from the beginning that revision surgery is more complicated than the first time round because of the previous trauma to the nose and how thin the skin on the bridge of mine was, but he explained to me what he thought the main problems were and how he could fix them. I went away that first meeting feeling really reassured and i had another consultation with him before my surgery just to make sure we were both on the same page, which i was so grateful for because i didn't receive this in my first surgery. It's now been nearly a year since Mr Woolford operated on my nose and I'm still so happy with my results. I recently had my final consultation with him where he explained my surgery was actually quite complicated for revision surgery, and one of the main concerns was to ensure it looked natural and not operated on, despite two different surgical procedures. We both agreed this had been successful and i have heard the same from family and friends. As well as being a brilliant surgeon, Mr Woolfords manner is friendly, professional and reassuring, which makes such a difference when making such a big decision about surgery. I felt really cared for and listened to by him and his team, I can't stress enough how highly I'd recommend him.