21 Years Old, Had Wanted a Rhinoplasty my Whole Life! - Manchester, GB

My whole life I had a long nose from the front and...

My whole life I had a long nose from the front and extremely curved side profile. I was so self-conscious of people looking at me from the side, and always knew I wanted to do something about it. However, like many people I'm sure, I was very scared to actually go through with a rhinoplasty procedure. My main worry was that I wouldn't like the final result and would just want my old nose back, even though I absolutely hated it!
Because I was always so conscious of my own nose, I have always looked at other people's noses. A lot of the time I would be able to point out people who have had rhinoplasty operations because of their very obvious 'surgery' look - but I didn't want that. I didn't want people to be able to look at me and know that I'd had rhinoplasty surgery. I wanted a very different, but natural looking nose!!
I am now almost 8 months post op and could honestly not have wished for a better result. I genuinely believe that Mr. Murphy is the best surgeon around. From the first consultation, I knew that he knew exactly what he was talking about - he knew exactly what would suit my face and assured me that he wouldn't give me that very obvious rhinoplasty look that I dislike.
Now, my nose is completely straight from the side, has been lifted the perfect amount at the front, and there's just absolutely nothing that I'd change about it - it's the perfect nose that I never thought I'd have, but at the same time, looks so natural!
If you want me to send you any pictures, feel free to drop me a message and I'd be more than happy to send some over.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Mr Murphy and his whole team were absolutely great from start to finish. Throughout the whole procedure, they made me feel so comfortable and at ease. If you're thinking of getting a Rhinoplasty, I highly recommend you go to Mr Murphy - I'm certain you won't be disappointed!