Extremely Happy 49 Year Old Lady - Manchester, GB

After many years of wanting this procedure done,...

After many years of wanting this procedure done, many obstacles stopped me such as children, money, work but mainly fear! Even though I was extremely unhappy with my breast it didn't warrant going under the knife (or so I thought) I'd looked at videos, horrific pictures, watched tv programmes and totally convinced myself I couldn't go through with it. Then I hit the menopause and things just got steadily worse as my breast got even bigger and no amount of dieting or exercise was making any difference . So I finally took the plunge and decided enough was enough as I could no longer cope with the pain it was causing me, plus how I looked dressed, undressed and how it affected my confidence . This has got to be the hardest decision I have ever made and is not to be taken lightly , I sat with my GP and we talked at length and I decided it was the best thing for me to do physically and mentally . My GP told me the chances of me getting it done on the NHS were very very slim, we still went down that route to at least try. However, she was right and I was knocked back. I wasn't giving up and decided I'd waited long enough my children were now adults we were in a better place financially and my fear had been overtaken by determination .
So after lots and lots of Internet research and even a trip to London to see about having the micro lipo procedure, only to be told it wouldn't work in my case .So more determination kicked in , and after further research I decided Mr Gary Ross was the surgeon for me.
To have this procedure done is a massive decision for any woman to take so having good support not only from your family but from your surgeon and his team is essential.
I cannot praise enough Mr Ross for my transformation and his team for my care, both before and after my op.
To say I am happy with my results is an understatement, and I think the pictures speak for themselves.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Upon meeting Dr Gary Ross I felt completely at ease in what is a very nerve racking situation . I feel I had the best care and outcome I could have wished for and cannot thank Mr Ross and his team enough .