Consultation with Dr. Greenwald. (Didn't get surgery with him).

I had my consultation with Dr. Greenwald yesterday...

I had my consultation with Dr. Greenwald yesterday. I was very exited by the way. He is definitely very professional and understands exactly what you want to achieve. His staff is very nice and helpful. Everything is very clean and neat. I put myself in his hands 100%. Cant wait! Once i get my procedure done i will write another review and i will post pictures.

Breast Augmentation Soon with Dr. Christopher Craft

I had many consultations with different Doctors from New York, New Jersey, Dominican Republic and with Dr. Christopher Craft from Florida. I was going to get operated in NY but my aunt recommended her Surgeon to me. She has Breast Augmentation, Lipo and Tummy Tuck with him. She is highly satisfied with his work and said he is an amazing Doctor and a sweet heart. Very Professional. I already had my online consultation and will have an in person consultation as well before surgery. I am SOOO EXITED! I will be flying to Miami since I live in NJ and I'm staying at my aunts house for 7 days. Most likely my surgery date will be on the 3/21/16. I will update as soon as I get my surgery done letting you guys know how my experience at Dr. Craft's office went and surgery! WISH ME LUCK!

Had my surgery with Dr. Joshua Greenwald! So happy!

I got exactly what i wanted! Im so happy with my results. Went from a 32-A to a 32-DD so far. I got Natrelle Inspira Breast Implants (Silicone). Under the mustle, 450cc left and right, High Profile. My experience at Dr. Greenwald's facility was excellent. From secretaries to nurses they where all very nice. Made you feel comfortable and relax on the day of surgery. Greenwald is a honest doctor he helps you understand whats right for you. Great Doctor very intelligent in his area. So happy i chose him to be my surgeon. Im 2 weeks post op and my boobs already look great. Any questions you can message me on Facebook "Caroline Santos" or email me at santosj0726@gmail.com i would be more then happy to answer any questions based on my experience with Dr. Greenwald.
New York Plastic Surgeon