24 years Old - Malvern, AU

I met with Dr Andrew Greensmith two weeks ago, he...

I met with Dr Andrew Greensmith two weeks ago, he was very friendly & professional. At first it was a bit confronting taking my top off but he just played it cool and got on with what he had to do. Answered all my questions ive booked in for my breast aug for next month i can not wait.. i recently looks at going to tci in Sydney but after doing my research i found out they where only cosmetic surgeons and not plastic surgeons i was quoted a fantastic price from dr Greensmith and yourbreast.com that i just couldnt resist booking asap. Where looking at going beween 325cc and 350cc i am 51kg and recently lost 28kg so i hoping new boobs will help gain the convidence ive been lacking. Will post pictures one i have had the op :)

Breast Aug may 26th 2016 350cc under muscle with dr andrew greensmith

Amazing! I am so inlove with my resualts already. Dr Greensmith and his team where all wounderful i felt very safe in there care. Would 100% recomend Dr Andrew Greensmith and his team at yourbreast.com.
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon