28 Years Old, Petite, Underweight, No Kids - Malta, MT

This is my first time I am commenting, i found...

this is my first time I am commenting, i found this site very helpful, however not a lot of reviews from petite girls, so I hope this review would help anyone else like me. I am 2 days post op (surgery was on Thursday 11th aug) I am a bit underweight - weigh only 86 lbs and 5'1 short! Bust was 30AA, I went for 270cc under the muscle, I was very scared about going too big and getting that 'oh she's got plastic boobs' look.. PS told me that the maximum cc's that can fit in my body are 300 - and chose to go a bit smaller to be on the safe side ie 270. After a few days of my consultation I contacted my PS again cause I was still worried and super anxious that I might have chosen a size which is too big for me, however he did not recommend going smaller and that going too small was as bad as going too big - since implants will be pressed below muscle it will look smaller than when I put implants inside bra during consultation and also smaller than the rice test I did at home (which is not very accurate anyway) right after surgery when I started to get on my feet I saw my boobs and simply look perfect, which is very positive cause there's still a long way to see the final result! I am absolutely delighted, can't wait for this month to pass to start seeing real boobs!

12 post op

Three weeks post op!

Three weeks post op

Feeling better and better every day

one month post

Some more pics one month post surgery, very happy with how things are progressing, but still way to go, can't squeeze them lightly without feeling discomfort, nipples feel super sensitive!

Two months Post op :-))

it's the 11th of the month! marking month 2 anniversary of my boobs. posted some more photos - with underwired bras, bikini, and a sports bra with padding. I tried to take every photo in a different angle each time, it's much better to observe them this way. They feel much softer and am feeling much more comfortable with them now. Hope I have been of help with these photos.
Mr Briffa