eye laser treatment - Tucson, AZ

If you are considering a laser treatment and you...

If you are considering a laser treatment and you are a first-timer, PLEASE READ THIS – it will save you the time of researching! I was looking to “not look so tired” . . . A friend recommended Cynthia D. Wood, Director of Laser Services at Maloney Plastic Surgery. Possessing 10 years’ experience in lasers and skin care, Cynthia routinely provides treatments to Dr. Maloney – he told me himself she was “awesome!” That in itself speaks volumes regarding her skills. It was a big decision for me to do this, however, Cynthia made me feel comfortable and at ease. Fully explaining my procedure step-by-step beforehand and during the procedure as well, Cynthia let me know what she was doing and what I would be feeling, pausing only to ask how I was doing. Her post-procedure instructions were excellent, insuring excellent results. Although Cynthia explained I would not see the full result for about two months, after about 10 days I was already sooo pleased! I am beyond happy. DON’T DELAY – she really is awesome!!
Tucson Plastic Surgeon