35 Years Old, 2 Kids, Needed Treatment to Flat my Tummy - Malaysia

I’m quite a chubby girl since young and things g...

I’m quite a chubby girl since young and things get worse after my pregnancy, especially my tummy...
I have been looking for a body contouring treatment that didn’t involve surgery, long recovery period or painful.
Finally, i have heard about Exilis Elite which can also target fat and then tighten skin in the same area, my relative who has tried the treatment at Idealyst Clinic and she was satisfied with the result.
I lied down half naked and the treatment temperature will heat up to a comfortable 40 degree Celsius or above. For me, I didn’t feel any pain and the heat is minimal.
For my first treatment, I did two sessions on my love handle (tummy area) front and back, only takes 40 minutes. I took the measurement of my tummy on the spot, I lost 2cm immediately!
As promised the results should be visible immediately and getting better after 1 weeks. To get the better result, i have completed the 4 times treatment at Idealyst Clinic.
Idealyst Clinic

My Cosultation at Idealyst Clinic with Dr Aidil and his staff was truly a friendly and informative experience. Dr Aidil really took his time with me and explained the procedure and what can be expected after the treatment.