Be Careful of This Surgeon - Spain

I have had a rhinoplasty procedure with this...

I have had a rhinoplasty procedure with this surgeon 9 months ago. I woke up and was told by his staff that I had a panic attack whilst waking up from the surgery. They told me that I managed to stand up and then fall on my face. Different members of staff told me different scenarios of what has happened. 7 days later when it was time to remove the stitches, I was left with a raised scar all across the bridge of my nose. I was made convinced by him that it was my fault and that it should be resolved by few days. Yet it did not resolve and it is still imposing great physical deformity to my face. After going back to the UK and consulting with multiple plastic surgeons, I was told there is no way a trauma would cause this type of scarring. They also told me that the mechanism of how this happened is most likely through over-ambitious correction of my nasal bridge. They even recommended me to sue him and his anaesthetist for negligence as post-operative panic is common and usually is dealt with before a patient regains full consciousness. I have now been attempting to contact him and his staff and they all have been hanging up the phone on me.
Please, you don't want to be that patient who suffers from this kind of horrible deformity and still not being able to reach the people who made this to you. I would post my photos here but as the scar is highly deforming, I won't do so.
Dr. Aslani appears very caring and with excellent communication skills. It is a shamed he did not follow this with an excellent result.

As it turned out, my lawyers told me that as one year passed since the operation, u see Spanish law this doctor can't be sued. He cleverly kept insisting the prognosis for my scar is one year until it heals so that he avoids prosecution.
And as expected, he still ignores my calls. I don't know how he can live with himself

Contact with the Clinic

Each time I contact the clinic I feel like I'm an insect and the phone is hung up on me.
Pretty shameful treatment considering the amount of harm they'd done to me.
This is something I live with day by day. There is no face. It is just a scar I see.
Spain Plastic Surgeon