A dream come true! Breast Augmentation in Malaga- Spain, ES

Hello my friends, I am back. It goes into the...

Hello my friends,
I am back. It goes into the second round and I'm totally excited:-)
I have told you in my first review that I get finally made ??my breast augmentation . Of course I'm going back to Dr.Aslani, I have already my BBL full confidence in him and his team is awesome

Only a few days....

....and I'm so excited. I'm really looking forward to the surgery and the final preparations. On Friday I will fly to go Malaga to visit the city and to relax a bit before it will then go on Monday.
Here I would like to thank Jenny again, who has stood by me especially in the last few days with my questions about the operation to the side and answered all my questions :-)
Last time I was really excited, but in the operating room Dr. Aslani has reassured me and his team is totally empathetic.
I guess now since 4 days "Traumeel" , this should help that after surgery, the healing a little faster.
Before the operation, I have an appointment for ultrasound in Malaga in the hospital, so I am also very important. My blood values ??I have here can make from my doctor in Germany and sent them to Jenny.
I'll leave again right before the surgery to hear from me and will tell you how the flight and the last hours before the surgery are run.
I'm looking forward to show you the first pictures after surgery.
So that you once did a comparison, I still upload a few photos before, where you can again see the problem. I wish so much especially in the upper part more volume.

Be well :-)

It´s done :-) I´m so happy!!!

Hello everyone,
unfortunately it has not worked to report me directly from Malaga , but now I get everything after . Today was the first day at home after I had 10 days in Malaga . The first 2 days I spent to look at the city and shopping ( what there doing very well :-) ) Then Monday was the big day ... the day of my surgery, I was a bit nervous, but Dr. Aslani and his team have done everything for that I'm fine and took my fear and excitement . At this point, thanks again to all !!! :-)
After I arrived in my great single room in the hospital , I received my Op clothing and had to speak an appointment for ultrasound , then I came in the surgical area , where I had the opportunity again personally with the anesthesiologist and Dr.Aslani . Dr.Aslani has me once again explained the surgery and implants which we use. We opted for anatomical implants, nipple lift and fat transfer, as this my "wish" can best be realized . Then it was also going on already and when I woke up I could hardly believe that it was already around. Just an incredible feeling . By the painkiller I had not real pain , but it is initially an uncomfortable feeling , finally had my surgery and you have to be quite clear that this is also associated with some pain . But if the drainage is drawn on the day after surgery and one shower for the first time and saw his chest one has the worst managed and you feel better day by day . Directly on the day of the surgery I was able to walk slowly walking in the hallway. The first day I slept with with upper body slightly elevated . Today on day 8 after surgery I already feel totally great and I notice my chest only and pull something. So enough written my friends, tomorrow I 'm going to tell you even more :-) I invite you some photos immediately before surgery is high and the first photos after the operation :-)

I´m sooooo HAPPY with my new breast :-)

Be well :-)

surprise surprise :-)

As already promised I show you today the first photos without linking. I am very proud and totally satisfied with the result so far :-) The size of the implants is perfectly chosen by Dr. Aslani and I find the new bust size fits perfectly to my proportions . Dr. Aslani has taken 400cc anatomical implants and injected 70 grams of fat in the muscle. Especially my much too large nipples before convince me now...perfect :-)
When I could see my new breast for the first time the initial pain was forgotten. At the beginning I had a feeling something close-fitting in the chest and that feeling is something I 'm a little short of breath , but that is quite normal and it also leaves after 1-2 days after surgery. Now I have a D cup and I 'm looking forward to when I can totally buy the first nice underwear. Yeah!!!

How do you like my breast ?

I will show you in the next few days new photos :-)

Hello everyone,
today you get new photos of me again. We now have 12 days after surgery and I feel very good. I'm only a little restricted in my movements. Of course I lift no heavy objects and still wear my bra 24 hours a day. Twice a day I dab my nipples with "Betaisidone" and it healed without complications. Painkillers or similar medications I am taking no more since day 8.
I'm totally happy :-)

Update :-)

I feel me better from day to day ;-)

16 dpo :-)

hello,
today was a great day :-) The work has fallen slightly and I feel better everyday and less restricted. At the beginning I had some itching on the breasts, this is quite normal and now today it was much better. The wound around my nipples healed great and I still use 2 times a day "Betasidon". Next week I'm going to buy silicone patch and slowly begin to scar care.
I love my new breasts

16 dpo :-)

:-)

new pics :-)

Weekend is over...

Hey :-)

Unfortunately, the weekend is over and I'll show you another new photo of my breasts. I hope you had a nice weekend.
My weekend was very short and I´ve worked a lot , but I feel really good :-)

Take care :-)

:-)

Happy ;-)

Hello my friends,
the healing runs really well and tomorrow I start again with a slight sports , I 'm looking forward :-) And above all, I am looking forward when I can go buy new underwear . Wishing you all a good start in the week :-*

Hello :-)

Hello my friends,

hope it comes to you as good as me. Meanwhile, I have actually no more restrictions and the daily returns. Have now started again with the sport, but I still do not burden the chest, so I want to wait another week. It does not hurt anymore, but I want to risk anything. I wear my bra still I carry from the start, but I want to go next week to buy new underwear and send you directly pictures of it :-) I'm just so happy and enjoy the new life that I've been through the surgery!
I would go back anytime to Dr.Aslani :-)

I wish you a nice week :-)

Hello my friends,

it´s weekend and before I go out I still made ??new pics :-) I hope you like them , I love my new breasts!!!
Have a great weekend

Xmas :-)

I hope you had all a good xmas time, wish you the best for the next year :-) Don't complain, fight for your dreams :-*
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Aslani knows exactly what he's doing, he has an eye for detail and loves his work. He takes time for all my questions answered and I was very well advised and his team is just something special. With him I feel in good hands, for this reason I am now back.