35 Years Old Mother of 3 Ready for BBL - Spain, ES

Getting ready to start preparing for my trip to...

Getting ready to start preparing for my trip to Malaga for my procedure.
I have searched through for some months and I think am now ready for this.
I have chosen Dr Aslani following positive reviews.
I hope to get a nice job from him by God's grace.
My experience of the Dr right now is truly minimal cos I haven't even met him.
Saw his works on review here in Real Self and kind of like his results.
My surgery date is on the 19th October 2015. Hopefully I would be able to give more details after wards.
I have done my lab work as directed
Iam eating well and having my usual regular exercise to remain fit also.
I have lost some weight to have a good platform to build on.
I currently weigh 83kg and 1.7 height.

Countdown to a new me

Here is updating my preparations on my BBL experience.
I have got all my supplies and concluded more tests like blood group , genotype and co.
5days pre and now getting agitated and anxious.
I put everything in the hands of God.

2 days pre

Am now in Malaga Spain for my Monday produre
I was told to be at the hospital by 7:30 am
It is well; very anxious though

1day pre

All packed and ready for my transformation and new me tomorrow.
It is well!!!

5days post

Thank you sisters on this Highway for all ur support and kind words of comfort and experience.
They really helped a great deal.
My utmost and greatest gratitude goes to the lord almighty for making it a huge success for me.
I went to Malaga alone and for the first time yet God was with me in this desire to add a little fun to myself.
I arrived Hospital Quiron by 7:30 on the 19th October ( Surgery day) was admitted after paying my balance in cash and straight to see the Dr.
That was the 1st time seeing him so I took time to ask all my questions.
I wanted volume by the doctor said he works with all fat removed for my body.
At the end of surgery he said he injected about 1100cc into each cheek.
I wanted more though and thought I had more than that but that's what he was able to get.
My waist was well sculptured and the change was dramatic coming from a before of no hip no bum.
Tiny waist which I hope to go down some more looks awesome.
I still have a lot of bruising and pain but and taking shots and saving onto my mail box till I get back home . I found out one can't post pictures with the phone during reviews.
Overall Iam happy .
Think I would wait till I heal properly then work out the rest at the gym.

6day post

Hey sisters
I got into London today for a few days to recuperate after that take a flight back home.
My legs are really swollen especially my right leg.
Any body know of any Lymphatic massage person or place in London?
I really think am having water retention and need to get rid of it.
Still feel occasionally dizzy and weak.
This is no joke.
Just when you think you are finally strong you just fall weak again.
Occasional headaches and food cravings also.
Pls I reLly need the massage here in London very quickly pls any one

Fast loosing my fat

Hey girls it's only 13 days today officially and the butt volume is seriously going.
Also I noticed right after surgery the fat rolls under my bra area was still there after Lipo .
What I wanted was total Lipo of. Those stubborn upper body fat to even out or balance up with my much smaller lower body.
Sadly that hasn't happened. I have no projection also.
In fact I have seen over 5 friends here in London and none have noticed my butt increase.
Now am thinking of getting a very potent butt enhancement cream to see if it helps top up my deflating ass.
Pls any advice on this and how best to improve butt volume.
I have not sat down even for a sec. I stand to eat at hotel restaurant, stand in bus rides, kneel down in taxis, sleep on my tommy etc

Back to Nigeria

Now av left London back to Nigeria
The 7 hour flight back home was tough
Standing most of the time except for take off, landing and turbulence
Am still feeling some pains on my back and hips and tummy.
Still no projection though; am seriously praying that I fluff .
I was hip 43 before surgery and now just 44 post surgery.
For my massive upper body I need a hip size of about 47 cos my bust size is 43.
Tired of lying down all day and just moving around the house. I need to start going out to attend to my business.
I will be a little more patient until 4 weeks before sitting and working.

5 months post op

It's now about 5 months since I had my BBL with Dr Aslani.
My curves have definitely improved but still can't see any projections yet.
Av now settled for a revision and considering the US sometime late 2016 or early 2017.
I didn't get any follow ups from Cirumed since I left Spain especially since I requested to have my surgery details for future references. Also av been having some waist pain because of the Lipo technique Dr Aslani uses.
Well , I thank God for his mercies!!!

Bbl revision plus Tummy tuck journey

Hey ladies it's been a long time.
While I thank God for a safe recovery from my 1st ever surgery and bbl with Dr Aslani in Spain last year I wish to state here that I lost much volume.
I also came out with one hip smaller than the other one .
Now am decided to have a revision and the doctor says a tummy tuck and adding available fat to hips will suffice.
I also have very large breasts which I think will always make my upper body much bigger than my lower body.
I think adding breast reduction would add more benefit in terms of aver all result.
What do you sisters / doctors think?
Am just confused with what am being faced. If my bbl was perfect at my first shot , now I'd only be working on TT and breast reduction.
Pls help house; what do I do next ?

My current tummy and breast

Picture added

No more TT and bbl revision together

Spain Plastic Surgeon

finally met Dr Aslani on the day of surgery. He was polite and professional not ice coating any thing. Told me what was possible and what was probable. God has used him to change my story for the better me. I promise to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be content with what I have while improving on it at the gym.