Long Awaited BBL - Spain

Hi ladies. So im going in this week for my bbl....

Hi ladies. So im going in this week for my bbl. Got a quote from the surgery quite quick and have been thinking about doing this for almost 3 years now. i didnt think i had enough fat. i've always been skinny and started gaining weight a lot in the last 5 years but i still am paranoid about not having any curves, even though some people say i do. So finally get to do this.! Got anxious at some point because i was worried i wouldnt see the difference after the surgery buf implants are not an option because of the recovery time. And my job makes me sit for about 10hours a day.

Aslani seems to be quite good and he seems to be the only one in Europe with proper reviews.

Waiting for test results to send to aslani and will be doing this in 4 days (can't believe it). I just hope it will be worth it and very visible afterwards, lol and that it all doesnt go after a year. Wish me luck

Excited and nervous at the same time

So it's almost time. I really am excited. But seems to have lost my appetite completely! Has anyone else ever experienced that? Its been like that all week and i dont want to lose any drop of fat at this stage. Lol. But seriously, i forced myself to eat the whole month before and couldn't either.

If its any consolation, found this thing about aslani being recognised in Europe or something. So i trust he knows what hes doing too. I have also uploaded wish pics, though I get it may not be the same cz my waist aint tiny at all :-))

Pics just never upload!

Day of treatment

So i took pics before leaving the hotel this morning.

Anyway i waited a bit after being admitted but wasnt too bad. Got in and they took me straight to the waiting room. These people are really nice i tell you. Most dont speak english but they get what you want n help you anyway. Dr Aslani...omg. super friendly and has a good sense of humour. Realistic as most people say as well. Got into OT where they spray you antibiotic. It was so cold they quickly had to cover me on the table.

Next thing woke up after surgery n was literally shaking. Not sure why i was feeling so called. Ever happened to anyone. Passed out right away when they covered me.

So apparently mine took 5 hrs n not 2. Havent seen the doc so will know soon. Woke up later n i couldnt move ! The pain, even with meds!!

Nurses really nice. Still cant tell what i look like tho cz im swollen all over so will show u when i can get off the bed, maybe when i get discharged later on today. Still hvnt spoken to the doc cz was out so will hear how it went. The way i keep changing bed pads is crazy.

5 days PO

if I knew this was the pain id go through, i swear I wouldn't have done it! No one ever really says how bad it is. It is!! First 3 days esp. At least when i got to the hotel i wasnt bleeding at all. But trust me the lying on your tummy isnt fun. And too many meds, guess for a good cause.

I kinda like how Cirumed has great post op care. They take you to where you stay and pick you up for checkups, massages and take you back to thr airport. Job well done there!

Anyway still in Marb. Swelling has started to go down as can be seen in the pics, and cant really see butt fully but loving the hips. The garments are so painful too. But i wont even risk taking them off because I know I won't put it back on.

Went for first massage today, met the famous Peter. He is magic i tell you. That massage leaves you feeling so much better and full of energy.

I was a little disappointed though that to date no doc had seen me, but saw the other dr , Dr Has**** hes quite unfriendly and kept saying "next question". I mean who says that. But the nurses are all so amazing. They a good support structure . Very kind and keen to help.

These are my pics so far,still a little swollen but i can walk and do a lot more now. Shape gets better each day.

In garment

Starting to show

Almost all the swelling has gone down now. Back still numb though

I will take pics in clothes when i can, it looks way bigger and shapelier in clothes

Becoming obsessed

Ladies...if you not careful you will get obsessed. Had tracks on today and took more pics. I think will stop for now. I guess maybe the pain was worth it after all. Aslani did good, and am happy so far

One month po

So i must say am happy with my body. So conscious of my curves and love every moment of it. Sorry had to take down some of my pics for privacy purposes.

Had my one month po skype with Aslani and loved that about this doc. He is there to answer your questions and see how you are doing. I was a little worried that id have lost a lot by now but surprisingly it gets better.

I may have stated before that i got 1000 but Aslani says he transferred 1400cc. Will confirm again. Here is my update (butt looks like a bubble and bigger in clothes and i like it).

I would go to Aslani again if i had to, so if anyone is not sure..you are in the right hands.
Spain Plastic Surgeon