Perfect Boobs - Maitland, FL

I’ve always thought about having a breast a...

I’ve always thought about having a breast augmentation but never took it seriously until my friends started making fun of my tiny boobs. After doing a lot of research, I went ahead and scheduled consultations with 3 different doctors. Dr. Trevisani was my first consult and from the moment I walked into the office I felt really comfortable. The office is clean, peaceful, and the staff are very attentive. Before talking to the doctor, I spoke with the nurse who told me how everything works and answered any questions that I had. After speaking with Dr. Trevisani, I was 100% confident of his expertise. One thing that I loved was that even though they have to sell what they do, nobody there tried to push me into scheduling my surgery with them. When my husband and I walked out of the office, I asked his opinion about keeping or canceling my other consultation appointments. He told me that his impression regarding the doctor was very good and if I felt secure and confident with him, there was no necessity of keeping the other consultations, but that it was up to me. So, after no further thinking, I scheduled my surgery with Dr. Trevisani and let me tell you that I LOVE my boobs!!
Maitland Plastic Surgeon