Breast Augmentation 350cc - Maitland, FL

I must say after many years saying I wanted this...

I must say after many years saying I wanted this surgery finally I had it done on May 13, 2016. By the Best Surgeon Dr. TREVISANI, he's an amazing doctor and his nurses are beyond the best. The day of my surgery the nurse was super nice knowing how nervous I was, we did everything needed prior to surgery. Met Dr. Miller also very amazing anesthesiologist after speaking with him Dr TREVISANI came in and talk of our option of cc. He was wonderful and made me feel less nervous just by talking with him and explaining everything. Once I woke up Dr. TREVISANI informed me the 350cc was inserted as I wanted. So I was very happy once home at 6pm I personally received I call from himself Jon Paul Trevisani asking how I was doing. My first post op I was seen my his nurse Patel. Also amazing lady. I have no complaints what so ever great group already recommended his office to several friends.
Maitland Plastic Surgeon

Best Surgeon Dr Trevisani.