Finally Took the Plunge on Invisalign - Maine, ME

I have been talking myself in and out of...

I have been talking myself in and out of invisalign for many years. Finally at age 55 I will be getting them on. I went to two orthodontists for a second opinion. The first one wanted to remove four teeth and the second one said that it was overkill and didn't feel the need. The second provider was also an elite provider and almost 1400.00 more and I ended up going with him because he has been doing it so long. I didn't want to skimp when it came to my mouth.
One thing they are trying to get me to buy is the Acceledent Aura. They said that it cuts down the treatment time by at least 1/3 or more. Has anyone tried this before I spend another 999.00 on it.
I had my molds done and the scan for the invisalign and I get my first trays on 11/23/15. I'm very excited to have my front teeth not stick out so much. I am a class two and also be able to close my mouth without it looking funny anymore. I will keep you posted and post pictures soon.

Thank you so much for responding with your views on the product. I did wonder how quickly I could change the trays with it. The doctor didn't get into that. I appreciate the feed back.

A couple days before my first tray.

Excited and nervous at the same time to get my first tray in a few days.
Have decided to go ahead with the acceledent.

Finished computer pic

Excited to see what my teeth will look like on the computer generated image. It's what is getting me through this.

9 trays left.

Very happy with my results to date.

Getting close to the end.

Very pleased wth the results so far. I'm on tray 33 and only have 9 trays left.

Tray 33