Bbl 130 "5" 7" 32 Years Old. Miami, FL

Excited about my bbl time has flew on my way now...

Excited about my bbl time has flew on my way now for surgery 6 pm! My original date was for this Monday but I had to postpone it till this Thursday. Because I had infection in my body. That means I wasted 3 days in MA when you are on leave from work! I have gotten a resort in Orlando because the prices are better. Been driving back and forth to MA every other day. Doctor just called guess they had some people to cancelled asking if I could come earlier. Only as fast as my car allows me mining the law. Don't know how I feel I could not even watch the video. I just hope I do not wake up until its all over. Have enough fat for the look I want ! Will keep you guys posted! Just had my breast done in Oct. Now my bottom so excited!

Bbl Dr. Jonathan Fisher

I had surgery last night at six we got out about 12:30 pm. Lots of blood and pain, Dr. Fisher uses a drainage after surgery. No one ever tells about the pain and looking retarded at first. I do not see the results because I am all paded up. I did not have much fat to play with so he said the best he could do is make me curvy. I like Dr.Fisher he is straight to the point and very honest. Showed him some pics off vanity. Ladies if you had surgery with Fisher he said he need some of you ladies pictures for his Facebook. I will find out how he wants them post. I figured we could make that happen for him. Since he made shit happen for us. Ladies if Dr. Fisher did your surgery please drop me some pics! On the way this am for post op. Hopefully when we take all this crap off I can see what I paid for. Glad I am done last surgery!

Bbl Dr. Jonathan Fisher

On my way for my first massage. Lots of pain 4 days after surgery! Its worst at night as long as I move I feel better. Not enough pain meds to last eating them like candy! New pics husband going crazy new ass!

Bbl Dr. Fisher

Ladies on my way back for last massage. I was very disappoint she only rub your stomach & back in a down motion. Something you can do your self save those 100 dollar per message not worth it. Trust me you can do it yourself get your garment or bbl pillow or your lipo pads which those things are essential. Just do one message so you can see if you have some one with you they can definitely do it for you. My husband being doing mine tried to trade my massages in for something else but they are not about refunds are trade ins. You pay that money its gone. But if you don't have any one you got to do what you got to do . OK guys more pics!!!!

Bbl. Dr Fisher

Going to see the Doc. tomorrow my right check is significantly better than the other. Not happy about that going to see what he suggest.

Bbl Dr. Fisher

I went for my apt. They said it was normal for one to be bigger then the other it will Balance out. But originally one of my cheeks was bigger than the other. They showed me my before pictures they're amazing big difference. Ladies you got to request your before and after pics . When they email it to me I will post them. I don't care what anybody say about vanity I had nothing but great experience! Everybody was very helpful and nice from the beginning to the end I write them a five star!!!!!

My current situation bbl

Sorry guys been so busy have not had a chance to update everyone. So it has been 2 months and some days. Lot of adjustments trying to work and raise a family . God knows this has been hard on me. I will go into more details tomorrow I am so tired. But here are some updated pics. Dr. Fisher is the best!
Miami Plastic Surgeon

My original appointment was for Monday. My lab work shows that I had infection in my blood ,so they put me on an antibiotic and now my surgery is today Thursday.