Mahalo Dr. Wong! - Honolulu, HI

20 Oct 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Mahalo Dr. Wong! - Honolulu, HI

First impressions are lasting impressions. Dr. Wong's office is an inviting and pleasant place to walk into. There is Maria, the receptionist, who welcomed me with her sweet smile on my first consultation visit. Once I met Dr. Wong and discussed what I desired to change in my appearance, he listened attentively, and his kind and caring manner and thorough answers to my questions put me at ease. I was also pleased to learn that Dr. Wongbalances his work with the Law of Attraction with a focus on the patient's visualization and the importance of my own mindset in attracting the most positive results. I learned much about Dr.Wong's approach to medicine and appreciated his candidness and the importance of inner balance and healing. On the day of the surgery everything wentsmoothly and afterwards I took my herbal medication and put the Mindset Manifesto: Law of Attraction to work. I recently went for a follow up visit and theresults are looking good! Dr. Wong's unique approach and one who truly cares made a lasting impression on me. Mahalo Dr. Wong!