Virtually Non-existent Breasts to Full and Natural - Spain

I am very skinny and had the smallest breasts so I...

I am very skinny and had the smallest breasts so I decided to get implants. I went fairly big but small enough so they still fit my frame. I couldnt be happier with the results. 100% recommend to anyone wanting breast augmentation. Dont think that because the price is low it means that the results arent as good as more expensive surgeons. This couldnt be farther from the truth. I dont think this is that common but I did throw up quite a lot after the surgery over the next few days. They put anti-sickness in my drip for free and prescribed me anti-sickness drugs.

Before and After Pictures

Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Nogueira the surgeon and Dr. Salmones the anesthetist are amazing. They were so friendly and kind to me putting away any fears I had by reassuring me and making jokes to make me laugh. The nurses were friendly as well. Dr. Nogueira is very thorough and I suspect a perfectionist as he takes great pride in his work, down to every detail. I had previously read on the internet by other surgeons that you stop the recovery period after only a few days. This is not true as I was far too weak to do anything and I kept to the strict instructions of what Dr. Nogueira said which was to do virtually nothing for two weeks. This is another reason why I think I have better results than people on the internet. I wasnt treated like some patient, it was very personal. I think Dr. Nogueira wants my breasts to look as perfect as I wanted them to look, which is why he took the time to give me clear advice and answer questions. Something other surgeons seem to lack. I felt like I was in very capable hands throughout the whole process. They are both fluent in English.