Rhinoplasty the Best Doctor Ever - Spain, ES

Dr. Nabil is unapologetically honest, even if it's...

Dr. Nabil is unapologetically honest, even if it's telling you what you don't want to hear. He looks out for your best interest which I love. the first time you meet Dr. Nabil, you learn quickly that you are consulting with a field expert. He cares about learning what the patient is interested in, that is his priority. He answers all the questions and is very reassuring. He is a professional and probably the best in his field for the procedure he performed on me, Rhinoplasty. He has great bedside manners. The other thing I noticed about Dr. Nabil doing my research of all the doctors for my procedure, is that he's an artist. He really takes the time to explain everything, answer all questions. Not only Dr. Nabil but also everyone works with him, they are all professionals and very responsive. I am very happy with my experience with Dr. Nabil, both personally and professionally. My nose now is a piece of art.
Lebanon Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best facial surgeon I have ever met professionally and Personaly.