Breast Implant and Asian Rhinoplasty

I had a complete asian rhinosplasty 4 months ago....

i had a complete asian rhinosplasty 4 months ago..and my doctor did it a well done job since he's my doctor of my breast implant 3 years ago..because i can see i trust him and he is not only a professional,he is also an expert on how to make his clients satisfied the surgeries..as of now my rhinoplasty is perfect though i need to wait for more few months to make it all completely healed,i'm so very happy and satisfied...i recommend to Dr.Noguiera for all your surgery needs;having 2 surgeries from him it means i really trust him..and not only the best service they give to the client but also a reasonable cost..before and after the surgery he make it sure to call you now and then to check if the patient are okay or if there are any problem..
Spain Plastic Surgeon

Dr.Alejandro Noguiera did my breast implant and asian rhinoplasty..he is an expert and knows how to make his client satisfied and happy...the best for me!