Extremely Satisfied with my Results. Madison, WI

I have disliked my nose since I was in my teens...

I have disliked my nose since I was in my teens and it reached its mature size. In the last year I have felt compelled to work on myself since graduating college - both getting Invisalign, losing a significant amount of weight and my more recent change, a rhinoplasty.
The actual surgery is only a few hours and I felt groggy the remaining day. I had zero pain in the entire process - with the worst part being the splint removal since things are a little sore once it is removed.
The day of surgery you are a little groggy and must wear gauze under your nose overnight until the bleeding subsides. By the morning after surgery I had no more bleeding and only clear draining. This is when you begin cleaning your stitches 4 times daily with hydrogen peroxide and an anti-bacteria ointment. I was unable to wear makeup for about a week until sutures and the splint were removed. I had my surgery on a Thursday and returned to work the next Monday (I am sure I was scary looking). I highly recommend you do imaging with your surgeon to have realistic expectations of your surgery. The only con of the process were the sutures, I didn't anticipate them to be so uncomortable. I ate softer foods until their removal and tried to keep cleaning q-tips on hand for any itching or drainage. However, they are removed quickly and are only a bother temporarily.
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon

I've only had surgery once before so I wasn't sure what to expect. I started the process by interviewing several surgeons, researching the rhinoplasty surgery and reviewing before and after photos. I met with Dr. Parfitt knowing I was committed to the process but in search of a surgeon I was comfortable with. The day before the surgery Dr. Parfitt went through several imagining examples with me and took time to discuss my questions and concerns. I felt very reassured leaving the office that day and returning the next for surgery. The staff who took care of me before and after surgery were excellent and the facility was comfortable and private. I have loved returning for my follow up appointments and showing off my new look to the staff. They seem genuinely excited to see the results! I especially enjoyed the nurse who removed my sutures who made me feel relaxed when I had serious anxiety over their removal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Parfitt's practice for rhinoplasty. The experience was excellent and the results are more than I could ask for.