Nasal Alar Reduction Dr. Richard C. Parfitt - Madison, WI

I had a liplift a year ago (elsewhere) which I...

I had a liplift a year ago (elsewhere) which I loved the result. But my nostril was slightly pulled down and also looked much bigger than before. Before Liplift, I had a small nose and I never disliked it or I should say never even paid attention to my nose (that's how much "quiet" my nose was sitting on my face).

After Liplift (although I still think it changed my face for the better even with the nose issue) my nose was making a big statement on my face and I always looked like I was breathing heavy.

I wanted to be very very very careful about fixing this. It is a procedure that is truly depends on the doctor's technique and he needs to understand what I want... I did not wish to have a nice somebody else's nose, I just wanted to get my original, natural, small, unnoticeable nose.

I found Dr. Parfitt by researching for the nose job. He had ton's of before and after pictures (not only the rhynoplasty but facelift, blow lift, etc...) and ALL OF the AFTER pictures - everybody looked not only the problems are fixed - but they also looked "Attractive" and "Natural".
I am no stranger to the cosmetic surgeries, and for each procedure, I go to the BEST doctor. I even flew overseas.
Luckily he was not too far from where I live but I would have gone to him even if I were living in California.

I went to have a consultation with him. He let me talked what I wanted and when I was done talking he laid out his plan and I was happy with his suggestions. His priority was the "Natural" look. I just knew I was in a safe hand.

The facility was so clean and quiet, the entire place was like a Spa.
Surgery was so easy under IV sadation, I was done in an hour or so (I think) and I was moved to one of the Spa-like room (indivudual room) where I could lay down on a sofa and watch TV or read magazine, etc...and spent few hours to recover and I was ready to go home (I had a hotel booked right across the street from them).

Stitches were so clean and no pain no swelling, nothing, and immediately after the surgery I knew it went so well. My nostril was much smaller YET NATURAL!!!!
After the stitches came out (6 days later) nobody could tell I had a surgery. Clean clean clean no scar, nothing!!

I am extremely happy with the result. I am so happy I chose him...I got my cute nose back!!
Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon