Breast Reduction, 20 Year-old, I Cup to B Cup. Madison, WI

I've always been a small person - 5 feet tall, 115...

I've always been a small person - 5 feet tall, 115 pounds, small framed. Well, when I started high school, my boobs were at a solid D-cup. By the end of high school, I couldn't were any normal sized bra. After that they just got bigger until finally evening out at a whopping I cup. I work as a professional Chef (standing on my feet for up to 12 hours at a time). I couldn't run, or work out. Couldn't even walk down the stairs without holding my tits.

So, with the help of my insurance...I now have adorable, proportionate, little titties!
Middleton Plastic Surgeon

My surgeon, Dr. Clifford King, was extremely cool. He conducted himself professionally, explained the procedure in detail, and made me feel very comfortable and at ease. Right after the procedure, whilst doped up on painkillers, I looked at my boobs and said "damn! Dr. King is like, a sculptor of boobs!" And that is true. He is definitely not just a surgeon. He's an artist. I'm extremely happy with how they look, how perky they are, shape, everything.