Breast Enlargement Dreams Come True - Madison, WI

I had decided to have a breast augmentation. I...

I had decided to have a breast augmentation. I researched the surgeons in Madison. I am very happy I did. I did check previous reviews, but the quality of Dr. Bartell's work on his website is what made me decide to check him out. Boy, am I glad I did. I do not understand where the negativity is coming from about his office staff. I had multiple consults with different surgeon in Madison, and she was by far the best!! I enjoyed my consultation with Dr. Bartell, he was professional, but also sincere. I didn't feel like I was just another patient. When Katie came in to go over the price quote, she was very thorough and professional. She encouraged me to ask her questions as she had the surgery, which I did. She was very upfront and honest about her experience. I really liked that about her. By the time I left the office, I felt very informed and was so impressed with how professional and kind both of them were. On the surgery day, again the staff was professional. The recovery nurse is awesome. I appreciated how Dr. Bartell confirmed everything with me and made sure I was comfortable with my decisions before I went into surgery. I have very surprised how quick everything was. I felt like I blinked my eyes and it was done. He called me in the evening to see how I was doing, wow! My postoperative recovery wasn't bad. The second day is definitely worse than the first. I definitely made sure I was icing and taking the pain pills that day. I was able to gradually decrease the pain pills and was off them by my first follow up appointment. I did still ice here and there though. The first follow up visit was pretty quick, but I didn't have very many questions of my own to ask him. I also felt very comfortable with being able to call in with any additional questions. Overall my experience with Dr. Bartell and his staff was awesome. I would suggest ignoring the negativity about Katie and give her a chance. I am sure glad I did!! My breasts are beautiful and I am so happy!!
Madison Plastic Surgeon