30 Y.o. AA Female - Macon, GA

I had a big dorsal hump, wanted it removed. Really...

I had a big dorsal hump, wanted it removed. Really hated my profile. Had hump removed and tip thinned slightly for a natural look. Could have used chin implant but that was too much of a change for me. Nose looks so natural that people I worked with seasonally never noticed. The dr was such a blessing and truly gifted. It looks as if I was born with this nose.
Dr Roy Powell

He made me feel very comfortable. Used him for breast augmentation prior to this. Never any problems trying to get an appointment. Discounts offered for cash vs credit. Work is insured for first 30 days for complications, which speaks volumes. Easy to talk to and easily interprets your vision. I hope he is still practicing when my children are old enough to have this procedure in the event they His heritage my nose ;). His nurse Amy is awesome.e as well. Wait times are not an issue as they do not have you wait in office. You are given an expected time, and called close to the time they need you to arrive. Minimal in office waiting time, even for follow-ups. I wish more doctors did this.