Much Needed Tummy Tuck, Lipo, Muscle repair. Macon, GA

I wanted to build my confidence and was tired of...

I wanted to build my confidence and was tired of the kangaroo pouch. The pros my stomach is FLAT. The cons I was out of work longer than expected because I had an infection in my stomach afterwards but I fought thru it and everything is worth it now. It was hard to walk for awhile and those drains were a pain. I recommend getting plastic cups to drain them so it's not a mess. I recommend that you take at least 4 weeks off work to heall because rushed healing can result in setbacks. Make sure your are fully elevated while recovering because I slept in a recliner but didn't pull it all the way up and my legs got really swollen. Take your meds every hour on the hour so you won't feel pain. Make sure you keep a log and set alarms. I HIGHLY recommend someone being there to help you the first week.

Surgery went well

10 days post OP

I was able to move around still bend over but the swelling had improved..GLAD THOSE DRAINS WERE GONE!!!

Post OP day 20

Still swollen but so far STILL impressed with the results

Post Op 22

I woke up to this lump thingy that felt hard and was painful. I instantly called my PS and was seen the next day. I was given antibiotics and they eventually drained the area.

Week after I got an infection

I felt much better a week after my fol low up with my PS. The staff was awesome and made sure I was treated very well. I took it very easy afterwards.

2 weeks after infection

They drained the area one more time and was ready to return back to work. I was still slightly bend when I walked sometimes and was still taking it easy

3 days after being back at work

Feeling great and still working on walking straight up completely. Still taking it easy. Have a little swelling still but still HAPPY

6 weeks Post Op